How blogging can increase revenue, contribute to you brand and develop a loyal and growing customer base.
Many business owners, regardless of their industry, are reluctant to leap in to the world of blogging. Blogs are often viewed as an outlet for personal views and opinions or as a time consuming effort with little pay back. In reality, blogs have become increasingly important for businesses across industries as a way to establish an ongoing relationship with customers beyond just at the point of sale. This proven communication channel can also create new business opportunities, cement your business identity and add to your competitive advantage.
Still not sure? Ask yourself, would your car wash business benefit from one or more of the following:
- Blogging will create visibility for your business and drive new sales and increase your recurring (loyal) customer base
- Blogging gives you a voice and allows you to become an authority in the car wash business – people love their cars and will look to you for answers and advice
- Blogging will drive traffic (pun intended!) to your website where you can collect customer emails, offer subscription memberships and other special offers
- Blogging allows you to share your passion about your business with your customers
- Blogging helps build your brand based on the content you share – give your business a ‘personality’ through blogging!
- Blogging is an inexpensive way to turbo-charge (yes, another pun!) your online presence and can be very rewarding without having to be time-consuming
In gearing up our blogging strategy, Equilibrium Point turned to the insights of one of the premier experts in online marketing, Neil Patel. Mr. Patel is a New York Times best-selling author and co-founder of Crazy Egg and Hello Bar. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web and Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers.
In the link below, Mr. Patel provides easy to follow principles and guidelines to start and enhance your blogging strategy and online presence:
Blogging: The Learning Center
Everyday, more and more car wash owners are blogging their way to a new business model, by establishing a more personal relationship with their customers. Blogging can be a game-changer, both for your business and your customers. Think of your blog as a ‘learning center’ for your customers and you are the teacher! With some practice, time and creativity, blogging will become second nature and integral to your online marketing strategy. Ready, set, blog!